Is your small business sign in a location that doesn’t have hard wired power? Are you tired of looking at rising power bills? Are your expensive billboards out in the middle of the highway with no outlets in sight? Not to worry! We have the perfect solution for illuminating those energy challenged signs. We do it all! Internally Lit, Large Billboards, Gooseneck Style, Double Sided, Custom Integrated Designs and so much more!
Today we will go over all the different options for high end commercial solar lighting and how to choose which design is best for you.
Ground Mount Solar Sign Lighting Kits
The most common form of sign lighting we offer is your standard flood light ground mount configuration. These kits are perfect for small to medium sized signs and can be configured for single or double-sided applications.
We can customize run times, lumen output, color temperature and so much more. We offer 5+ year warranties on all major components. Combined with our minimum built-in 3-day autonomy, you will see reliable illumination even after days of poor weather.
Below you can see one of our Ground Mount configurations we put together in Edgemoor Terrace:
Solar Billboard Lighting Kits
One of today’s most popular sign lighting setups is surface mount illumination. This style of lighting is perfect for tall signs, busy area applications where room is limited, or even oversized billboards where ground mounting is not an option.
Featuring all of the previously mentioned warranty and autonomy specifications; these billboard surface mount style kits are extremely popular along highways and freeways. We offer many different options for gooseneck style fixtures, that can be customized based on the size of your sign and shape/design.
Internally Lit Solar Sign Kits
Our internally lit sign kits come in two different styles depending on design restrictions. We offer the standard tube lighting configuration commonly found in square and rectangle shaped signs. Or, the increasingly popular LED module configuration, which is perfect for lighting words or individual letters. This style of sign lighting kit allows you to bring any vision to life.
Check out the address sign we put together below for a great example of the LED module kits:
Since our custom sign kits are built to order, (don’t worry, we still ship in about a weeks’ time!) we can customize your kit to meet any and all of your demands.
1. Run Time - We can configure the run time in any custom duration. From dusk to dawn, for just a few hours, whatever you need, we can make that happen!
2. Mobile Application - Our kits include a Wireless Ultra-Fast MPPT Solar Charge Controller which allows for wireless set-up, monitoring and update capabilities from the mobile APP.
3. Start Up - We can configure your custom sign kit to turn on and off on any required schedule! No maintenance required!
4. Brightness & Color Temperature - We can create any style of lighting kit at any required lumen output and kelvin rating.
We only offer kits with the highest-end components. They are all pre-wired, pre-configured, and designed for simple set up. You can find below a list of the features that set our kits apart:
1. Includes replaceable AGM Lead Acid Battery with Prorated 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
3. Our powder coated aluminum Nema 3R enclosures house all components and feature a pad lockable latch for secure installation no matter the location.
4. Our Polycrystalline Solar Panels also include a 5 Yr limited warranty on materials & workmanship and 25 Yr on >80% power output and 10 Yr on >90% power output.
5. 5+ Year Warranty on All Major Components! (Compared to industry standard 1 year warranty)
6. In-built 3 Day Autonomy means you will see Reliable Operation regardless of weather conditions and overcast days.
We offer many pre-designed options on our website for quick and easy purchasing. However, we highly recommend using our Custom Solar Lighting Quote Form or speaking to an Earthtech Products lighting consultant over the phone to find the best fit. As always, we are just a phone call away (877-548-3387) and are happy to offer our expertise on all of your Solar Lighting needs!