The best quality Solar yard light I have used!
September 28, 2017
I have slowly added 4 of these over the past several months. They are now working on shorter days-longer nights. I am very impressed with the construction quality and material, especially the wiring from the spot to the panel with true outdoor connections. We just had 1 cloudy and 2 partly sunny days in a row. Last night all four still ran dusk to just short of dawn, 10+ hours! Obviously a higher quality solar panel than most similar products. I wish this particular make also came in a Flood style, it is much more of a mid-range Spot. Don't expect 1 light to illuminate a wide area from any distance. I am using warm-white model.
- Quality materials, end to end.
- Multiple mounting Options.
- Combine 10ft high quality extension cords to get needed (but not excess) length.
- Long life, even after just partly sunny days.
- Uses 1 Lithium battery, not 2 to 4 NiMh for longer life, faster charging, but lower power/light intensity.
- The trade off for long life is that they might not be as bright as you want.
Best UsesOutdoor low soft light-long hours for 10 to 15, max 20 foot range applications